Missing teeth can affect the way you feel about your smile. You may tend to hide your smile during social interactions or pictures; you may even avoid going to the dentist because you’re embarrassed.
Lexington, KY dentist, Dr. Doyle Freano understands how patients may feel when they are missing one or more teeth. Dr. Freano is a highly trained dentist who takes the time to understand your cosmetic goals and oral health needs. Whenever applicable, Dr. Freano will recommend dental implant to replace one or more missing teeth. Dr. Freano will develop a personalized solution to restore health and function to your smile. During your consultation, Dr. Freano and our experienced dental care team will educate you on the available tooth replacement options to help you make an informed decision on your final restorations solution.
3 Benefits of Dental Implants
- Versatility: Dental implants can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. For patients missing one tooth, a dental implant can restore function, structure, and support to the smile. For patients missing multiple teeth, a dental implant can create another layer of support for dentures or a dental bridge. Dental implants mimic the natural tooth root and provide support for your final restoration option.
- Comfort: Dental implants are designed to function like the natural teeth. Patients will not have any dietary, function, or oral hygiene restrictions with dental implants. Dental implants require no additional care or maintenance. It is important to keep teeth healthy by following your normal oral hygiene routine and scheduling regular visits with Dr. Freano for biannual preventive care exams.
- Aesthetic: Dental implants are one of the most natural looking tooth replacement options. Dr. Freano will work with you to determine if a dental crown, implants secured dentures, or implant secured dental bridge is right for you. Using state of the art technology and a skillful eye, Dr. Freano can create a beautiful, natural-looking tooth replacement solution that is just right for you.
Schedule A Consultation
Dental implants may be the tooth replacement solution you’ve been searching for. Dr. Freano performs all aspects of the dental implant process in our Lexington dental office. If you would like to explore your tooth replacement options or determine if dental implants are right for you, visit Dr. Freano in Lexington, KY. To schedule an appointment, call 859.554.1586 or schedule an appointment online.
- Dental Implants Overview
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants vs Dentures
- Dental Implant Process
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants for Multiple Teeth
- Single Tooth Dental Implant