Dr. Doyle Freano offers full services for dental implants. Patients benefit from the convenience and savings of staying in one office from start to finish. Dr. Freano will monitor your entire dental implant treatment plan for consistent and quality dental care. From treatment planning to your final restoration, our in-house dental care team has you covered.
Dental implants offer many cosmetic and health benefits for patients who visit Dr. Freano in his Lexington, KY office. They create a stable and healthy oral foundation for a lifetime of beautiful smiles. Dental implants are one of the most natural-looking and advanced solution for the replacement of missing teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are a variety of benefits that patients experience during and after their implant treatment. Dental implants:
- Do not have dietary restrictions: Other missing teeth options like dentures do not allow patients to eat hard or sticky foods. With dental implants, there are no restrictions on what you can eat since they are durable, stable, and permanent.
- Look like natural teeth: A dental implant will look, feel, fit and function just like your natural teeth. A healed implant is strong and healthy. When covered by a dental crown, bridge, or denture, implants look and feel natural.
- Are long-lasting: Other options for missing teeth, such as dentures, will eventually need to be replaced or repaired. That cost can add up over a lifetime. When properly placed and cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Do not damage healthy teeth: Patients who receive a removable dental bridge, require tooth preparation for adjacent natural teeth in order to provide a place to attach the bridge. Basically, you are damaging your healthy teeth in order to provide a replacement for the missing tooth. A dental implant is surgically placed only in the space where the missing tooth is located leaving your healthy teeth alone.
- Prevent bone loss: If you’re missing a tooth or multiple teeth, that void can cause bone loss and deterioration in your jawbone. Lexington, KY dentist Dr. Freano will recommend dental implants because they are the only option for missing teeth that stimulates the jaw bone which helps stimulate bone growth. This will prevent bone loss.
- Provide Durability: Removable options, such as dentures, for missing teeth, oftentimes slip or do not fit correctly. The constant worry that your restoration may fall out while talking or eating is taxing. This leads to feeling uncomfortable in public or around other people. Dental implants are permanent, do not slip, and make speaking a lot easier.
- Improves the appearance of the smile: A face without teeth will appear sunken and can add years to your appearance. Dental implants help keep the natural shape of your face and lower jaw area.
Discover More About Dental Implants
- The Dental Implant Process
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants FAQs
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants for Multiple Teeth
- Single Tooth Dental Implant
- Implants vs. Dentures
Restore Your Smile Today
If you are missing teeth and interested in the benefits of dental implants in Lexington, KY, request a dental consultation with Dr. Freano. He will discuss your dental health, cosmetic goals, and budget to determine if dental implants are the best solution for your dental needs. Dr. Freano is currently accepting new patients.