Cosmetic dentistry is often about more than just a pretty smile. Dr. Doyle Freano offers cosmetic dentistry services to enhance your natural smile and address dental problems that may compromise the long-term health of your teeth and gums. He practices complete dentistry, taking the time to understand your goals and current needs to provide accurate treatment. When he begins treatment planning, Dr. Freano provides an occlusal analysis to spot any underlying dental problems that may affect the longevity of results.
Cosmetic dental solutions may be used to repair damaged teeth, realign crooked teeth, brighten stained teeth and reshape teeth. Before each cosmetic treatment, Dr. Freano creates a treatment plan that seeks to restore dental health while improving the appearance of a patient’s smile and daily function.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Cosmetic dentistry procedures offered by Dr. Freano not only address cosmetic issues but can address functional issues as well. These cosmetic dentistry services can address issues such as missing teeth, chipped teeth, uneven bites, and more.
- Porcelain Veneers: This popular cosmetic dentistry treatment is a thin, custom-made shell that covers your natural tooth to improve its appearance. Porcelain veneers can be used to straighten teeth, reshape teeth, brighten teeth, or offer cosmetic dentistry for seniors. Veneers offer permanent cosmetic restorations for patients with tough tooth stains or extensive areas of tooth damage.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are effective treatments for missing teeth. A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically implanted into the jawbone beneath the gum line. This titanium post will act as the tooth root providing a strong foundation for the replacement tooth. Dr. Freano will add an abutment once the post has healed attach a replacement tooth. Dental implants do not come loose like dentures and can last a lifetime if cared for.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening can remove stains on your teeth and makes your teeth whiter. This popular cosmetic dentistry treatment is the easiest and most economical way to improve the appearance of your smile. We offer two convenient types of professional teeth whitening: in-office teeth whitening and at-home teeth whitening kits. Patients can receive quick results with our in-office whitening or whiten teeth in the comfort of their own home with our take-home kits. Both whitening treatments are customized to meet the needs of each patient.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear aligner system best used for patients with minor to moderate issues with crooked teeth. When compared to traditional metal braces, Invisalign offers a more comfortable and discreet treatment. Patients can also remove their aligners so they can thoroughly brush and floss their teeth and eat without restrictions. Dr. Freano will determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign on your next in-office visit.
- Tooth Bonding: Dental bonding uses a tooth-colored resin material, adhesives, and a high-intensity curing light. Cosmetic tooth bonding can be done in a single visit to improve the shape, color, and symmetry of your teeth. This treatment is also affordable when compared to alternative treatments like porcelain veneers. However, it may require touch-up treatment over time.
View cosmetic dentistry before and after photos in our smile gallery!
Get the Smile You Desire in Lexington, KY
Dr. Freano understands the anxiety that many patients face when choosing to fix one or more of their cosmetic concerns. He strives to provide affordable cosmetic dentistry options to all of his patients. He will discuss the cost of treatment and work with you to ensure you receive the dentistry you need within a budget you are comfortable with.
Having a smile that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing can be an important part of a good quality of life and a boost to self-confidence. Considering a cosmetic dental procedure? Schedule a dental consultation online with Dr. Freano and learn more about how cosmetic dentistry in Lexington can best enhance your smile. You may also call his office for an appointment at 859-554-1586.