Dr. Doyle Freano provides comprehensive general dentistry services to patients of all ages. A Dawson-trained Lexington KY dentist, Dr. Freano practices Complete Dentistry, taking a holistic approach to the dental health of his patients.
During a thorough exam, Dr. Freano examines all aspects of a patient’s oral health: teeth, gums, jaw joints and facial muscles. Complete dentistry is based on the understanding that all parts of the occlusal system should be working together harmoniously, for a comfortable bite and optimal oral health.
General Dentistry in Lexington
When visiting Dr. Freano’s Lexington dentist office, patients can expect individualized care that is based upon patient education and designed to achieve their personal goals. Dr. Freano believes the best dentistry is the result of a collaboration between the dentist and patient when managing their oral health.
This American Dental Association video discusses the benefits of routine dental care:
During a routine preventive care visit, Dr. Freano and his staff will provide:
- A Thorough exam and dental cleaning
- Digital x-rays and diagnostic imaging as needed
- Periodontal screening for the early detection of gum disease
- Oral cancer screening
- Cavity screening
- Occlusal analysis and examination of the temporomandibular joints (TMJ)
General Dentistry Services
Dr. Freano sees both children and adults, providing the convenience of a family dentist practice for today’s busy families. He offers a range of general dental services necessary to keep everyone smiling comfortably. He also offers cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry to address dental problems and cosmetic concerns.
- Dental Fillings: Tooth cavities have no place in your life. Relieve tooth pain and get them filled fast, before your tooth needs to have a root canal to fix damage from cavities.
- Teeth Cleanings: Preventative dental care is the foundation for great long-term dental health. Schedule at least two professional teeth cleanings a year to keep tooth decay away.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Children need a large amount of precautionary dental care, and special attention. Great oral health starts when you are young, so visiting the dentist regularly is crucial for growing children.
- Periodontal Therapy: Stop your bleeding gums from causing havoc in your mouth. Address gum disease, and gingivitis with periodontal treatments.
- Root Canal Therapy: Don’t loose a tooth due to unchecked decay. The root canal procedure has come a long way. It is now a relatively pain-free process.
Visit our Lexington dentist office twice per year for routine dental care. Routine dental exams are important for both your oral health, and overall physical well being. Studies continue to show the correlation between poor oral health and an increased risk of certain health issues. Health risks can include cardiovascular disease, systemic disease, and diabetes. Schedule a dental exam online today, or give us a call at 859.554.1586.