Many patients come to our office with dental concerns or complex dental problems that may be affecting their daily quality of life.
Dr. Doyle Freano is one of few area dentists with the extensive education, experience and training necessary to diagnose and treat a wide range of dental problems. His specialties include bite disorders such as TMJ and dental implants for missing and damaged teeth. He will perform a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of your entire occlusal system before recommending a plan of treatment. We tailor your treatment to to restore health and harmony to your smile, in a timely manner. Dr. Freano takes time with each patient to understand their concerns, their personal goals, and more. He educates you on treatment options that are best suited to your needs, without adding extras.
We offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry to address the dental health and cosmetic concerns of our community. We will work with you to achieve the comfort and appearance you desire. Dr. Freano will give you a foundation for maintaining long-term oral health.
Common Dental Concerns
- Frequent headaches: patients that experience recurring headaches, especially in the morning, may be suffering from a bite disorder such a TMJ
- Bleeding Gums: gums that bleed, appear swollen or are irritated may signify the presence of gum disease.
- Missing Teeth: a lost tooth, or teeth, should be addressed promptly to avoid additional dental problems. Dr. Freano will mostly likely recommend a dental implant(s).
- Teeth grinding: left untreated, teeth grinding can cause damage to both teeth and gums.
- Snoring and sleep apnea: snoring can be a sign if obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), a potentially serious health condition.
During routine preventive dental care, Dr. Freano can often spot the signs of developing dental concerns and recommend effective treatment to avoid complex problems. If you have a dental concern, mention it to Dr. Freano and his staff during your next visit to our Lexington dentist office.