Dental issues and concerns can range from simple to complex problems affecting your oral health. Whether you are experiencing tooth pain, bleeding gums, or lost a tooth in an accident, they should not go untreated. Ignoring dental issues only creates more severe dental concerns down the road. Fortunately, Dr. Doyle Freano, a dentist in Lexington KY, can help you get your oral health back on the right path to long-term success. Many patients come to our dentist office with minor dental concerns or complex dental problems that may be affecting their daily quality of life. We do our best to address all issues with non-invasive dental procedures and treatments.
We offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry to address the dental health and cosmetic concerns of our community. We will work with you to achieve the comfort and appearance you desire. Dr. Freano will give you the best foundation for maintaining long-term oral health.
Common Dental Concerns
- Frequent headaches: Patients that experience recurring headaches, especially in the morning, may be suffering from a bite disorder such as TMJ. We can treat all symptoms of a TMJ disorder.
- Bleeding Gums: Gums that bleed, appear swollen, or are irritated may signify the presence of gum disease. We offer periodontal therapy for those with gingivitis to advanced periodontal disease.
- Missing Teeth: A lost tooth, or teeth, should be addressed promptly to avoid additional dental problems. Dr. Freano will mostly likely recommend a dental implant(s) to replace missing teeth.
- Teeth grinding: Left untreated, teeth grinding can cause damage to both teeth and gums. Your dentist in Lexington KY can determine the best course of action to treat the underlying cause and effects.
- Snoring and sleep apnea: Snoring can be a sign if obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), a potentially serious health condition. Dr. Freano can correct your issues with oral appliance therapy and more.
Dr. Doyle Freano is one of few area dentists with the extensive education, experience and training necessary to diagnose and treat a wide range of dental problems. His specialties include bite disorders such as TMJ and dental implants for missing and damaged teeth. He will perform a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of your entire occlusal system before recommending a plan of treatment. We tailor your treatment to to restore health and harmony to your smile, in a timely manner. We will never recommend treatments that are unnecessary for your unique smile. Dr. Freano takes time with each patient to understand their concerns, their personal goals, and more. He educates you on treatment options that are best suited to your needs, without adding extras.
Schedule a Preventive Dental Care Visit
During routine preventive dental care, Dr. Freano can often spot the signs of developing dental concerns and recommend effective treatment to avoid complex problems. If you have a dental concern, mention it to Dr. Freano and his staff during your next visit to our Lexington dentist office. Request an appointment online using our convenient form, or give us a call at 859.554.1586 today.