Dr. Morgan Chambers and Dr. Doyle Freano are dentists with extensive education and training in treating complex dental problems. At Complete Dentistry for All Ages in Lexington, we offer a range of cosmetic dentistry services, restorative dental services, and general dental care. Our dental care team can address everything from routine dental care to the replacement of missing teeth.
As a Dawson Academy trained dentist, Dr. Freano is a practitioner of “complete dentistry”. He takes a comprehensive and holistic approach to dentistry in an effort to help his patients achieve and maintain a comfortable and functional smile.
Routine and Modern Dental Services in Lexington, KY
During a routine dental visit to Complete Dentistry for All Ages, our dentists and hygienists thoroughly examine your teeth, gums, jaw joints, and muscles. During this thorough examination, we look for any imbalance that can detrimentally affect the dentistry a patient may need or desire.
Dr. Chambers and Dr. Freano believe the best results come from a cooperative relationship between dentist and patient. We emphasize patient education and understanding expected results of any dental treatment or procedure performed in our Lexington dental office. Continue reading to learn about all of the dental services that we offer.
General Dental Services
Our dental office offers complete general dental services for all of your oral health needs. From routine dental exams to more complex procedures such as a root canal procedure, our team of dentists and hygienists are here to provide you with the highest quality care in a comfortable and friendly environment. We utilize the latest dental software and tools to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment for your unique situation. The following are some of the preventative treatments that we can provide for all ages.
- Dental Cleanings: Routine dental cleanings help maintain the health and brightness of your smile. Our professional team uses specialized tools for a deep clean.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings seal out tooth decay following a root canal treatment or cleaning. We provide dental fillings to fill a cavity, repair worn-down teeth, fill a crack in a tooth, and restore damaged teeth.
- Root Canal: A root canal removes the infected dental pulp within a tooth. Our root canal treatments prevent the spread of infection.
- Family Dentistry: Dr. Chambers welcomes patients of all ages. Our team treats pediatric patients with special care and attention. Our dentists can also help answer questions for parents so that they can better care for their child’s oral health at home.
Whether you’re in need of preventive care or major dental work, we dedicate each day to helping you achieve and maintain the best oral health. To learn more about our general dental treatments, see General dentistry.
Cosmetic Dental Services
In the last few decades, cosmetic dentistry has made significant advancements and has become increasingly popular. Our dental practice offers many options to elevate and beautify your smile. We also use modern cosmetic dentistry for more than just aesthetic purposes. With treatments such as Invisalign and bonding, you can improve your oral health and the function of your mouth while enjoying a beautiful smile. The following are some of the cosmetic dental procedures that we offer in our Lexington dental office.
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners: Invisalign is a modern orthodontic treatment that we provide to straighten our patients crooked and misaligned teeth. This system of customized trays can also correct gaps in-between teeth, overbites, underbites, crossbites, an open bite, and orthodontic relapse.
- Tooth Bonding: Our dentists offer dental bonding to repair tooth imperfections and cover deep stains. Compared to veneers, tooth bonding is less costly because it uses a biocompatible resin material. However, it is best for repairing minor cosmetic damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: We can provide porcelain veneers to cover cosmetically damaged or stained teeth. Our dentists also uses veneers to visually close gaps between teeth. The thin porcelain shells provide a permanent cosmetic repair.
- Teeth Whitening: We provide professional teeth whitening treatments to brighten your natural smile by many shades. Our teeth whitening procedure uses safe materials that are much more effective than store-bought whitening kits.
Furthermore, many cosmetic dental concerns can lead to dental health problems and may even contribute to systemic health issues. Whether you’re looking for a subtle change or dramatic transformation, our cosmetic dental services have something for everyone. To learn more about the cosmetic treatments that we offer, see Cosmetic dentistry.
Restorative Dental Services
Restorative dentistry aims to restore your smile to the natural shape and function it once had. Treating the underlying oral health conditions prior to improving esthetics helps to build a healthy foundation for durable and long-lasting restorations.
- Dental Implants: The dental implant is a biocompatible titanium fixture that we can use to replace your missing teeth. Our oral surgeon places the implant post in the bone where it will heal and fuse with the bone tissue over time. It acts as a permanent anchor for a dental prosthetic such as a dental crown, denture, or bridge. Best of all, it won’t move or slip out of position.
- Dental Bridge: Dental bridges are a common restorative procedure that we provide for patients with lost teeth. We recommend them for patients that have lost one or more teeth due to decay, trauma, or other causes. Our dental bridges can replace a row of up to 5 of your missing teeth. We can use either dental implants or adjacent natural teeth to secure this dental prosthetic to your mouth. With proper care and maintenance, dental bridges can last for many years before you need to replace them.
- Periodontal Therapy: Gum disease is a common dental ailment that affects half of all American adults aged 30 and over. Gum disease has links to problems like Alzheimer’s, rheumatoid arthritis, pancreatic cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. We provide periodontal therapy services to alleviate your gum disease symptoms and restore your infected gums.
- Dental Crowns: A tooth crown is a durable cap that our dentist can use to cover a natural tooth or dental implant. We provide a dental crown as part of a root canal procedure or tooth repair treatment to protect and strengthen the tooth. Our crowns consist of beautiful porcelain that look as real as tooth enamel.
- Dentures and Partials: We provide complete dentures for our patients as another option to replace lost and missing teeth. Dentures can restore rows or full arches of your missing teeth.
- TMJ Treatment: If you find yourself bearing down on your teeth during the day, or waking up with a sore jaw, you may be clenching or grinding your teeth at night. We can help save your teeth from excess wear and tear, as well as painful headaches and jaw pain using effective treatments for temporomandibular joint disorders.
Schedule a Dental Exam in Lexington, KY
Looking for a dentist in Lexington, KY with your best interests in mind? We offer convenient and reliable dental exams that will help you maintain your oral health. Our experienced dentists at Complete Dentistry for All Ages will provide you with personalized care and advice on how to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We also provide preventive care services such as cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, and more. Contact our office or schedule a dental exam online. Dr. Freano and Dr. Chambers are welcoming new patients, especially those who have been avoiding the dentist for some time.