Dr. Doyle Freano, DMD, is a family dentist with extensive education and training in the treatment of complex dental problems. He offers the range of general, cosmetic and restorative dental services that can address everything from routine preventive care to the replacement of missing teeth.
As a Dawson Academy trained dentist, Dr. Freano is a practitioner of “complete dentistry”. He takes a comprehensive and holistic approach to dentistry in an effort to help his patients achieve and maintain a comfortable and functional smile. During a routine dental visit, he performs a complete examination of the teeth, gums, jaw joints and muscles to look for any imbalance that can detrimentally affect the dentistry a patient may need or desire.
Dr. Freano believes that the best results come from a cooperative relationship between dentist and patient. He places an emphasis on patient education and an understanding of expected results from any dental treatment or procedure performed in his Lexington dentist office.
- General Dentistry: From routine dental exams to wisdom teeth removal, Dr. Freano provides complete general services for all of your oral health needs. Our general oral health services may include teeth cleanings, pediatric dentistry, periodontal therapy, dental fillings, root canal therapy and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: more than just a beautiful smile, Cosmetic treatments can provide restorative dental care that will support a healthy smile for years to come. Many cosmetic dental concerns can lead to advanced dental health concerns and untreated may even contribute to systemic health concerns. Cosmetic dental treatments may include porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, Invisalign and more.
- Restorative Dentistry: This aims to restore your smile to the natural shape and appearance it once was. Treating the underlying oral health conditions prior to improving esthetics helps to build a healthy foundation for durable and long lasting restorations. Restorative dental treatments may include TMJ Treatments, dental crowns, dental bridges, dentures and more.
- Dental Implants: By far, the best solution for missing teeth. Replacing missing teeth with dental implants secures great long-term dental health for your mouth. Dental implants are considered the Gold-Standard for this procedure by almost every dentist.
- TMJ Treatment: If you find yourself bearing down on your teeth during the day, or waking up with a sore jaw, you may be clenching or grinding your teeth at night. Dr. Freano can offer solutions to help save your teeth from excess wear and tear, as well as painful headaches, toothaches and jaw pain.
- Periodontal Therapy and Treatment: Periodontal disease is a common dental ailment that affects half of all American adults aged 30 and over. In fact, periodontal disease is the number one cause of lost teeth for adults in the developed world. Its danger extends beyond your teeth. periodontal disease has also been linked to Alzheimer’s, rheumatoid arthritis, pancreatic cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatments: Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) should not be taken lightly. They are two of the most common sleep disorders affecting Americans today. There are plenty of health risks involved. Dr. Freano treats sleep apnea with oral appliances.
Schedule An Appointment With Dr. Freano
Looking for a dentist in Lexington, KY? Contact our office or schedule an appointment online. We welcome new patients and work with those who have been avoiding the dentist for some time.