Dr. Doyle Freano is a family dentist with extensive education and training in the treatment of complex dental problems. He offers a range of cosmetic dentistry services, restorative dental services, and general dental care. Dr. Freano and his team can address everything from routine dental care to the replacement of missing teeth.
As a Dawson Academy trained dentist, Dr. Freano is a practitioner of “complete dentistry”. He takes a comprehensive and holistic approach to dentistry in an effort to help his patients achieve and maintain a comfortable and functional smile.
Routine and Modern Dental Services in Lexington, KY
During a routine dental visit, Dr. Freano performs a complete examination of the teeth, gums, jaw joints, and muscles. During this thorough examination, he looks for any imbalance that can detrimentally affect the dentistry a patient may need or desire.
Dr. Freano believes that the best results come from a cooperative relationship between dentist and patient. He places an emphasis on patient education and an understanding of expected results from any dental treatment or procedure performed in his Lexington office.
From routine dental exams to wisdom teeth removal, Dr. Freano provides complete general dental services for all of your oral health needs.
- Dental Cleanings: Routine dental cleanings help maintain the health and brightness of the smile. Our professional team uses specialized tools for a deep clean.
- Tooth Fillings: Dental fillings seal out tooth day following root canal treatment. Fillings may also be used for worn or damaged teeth.
- Root Canal: A root canal removes infected dental pulp from within a tooth. Root canals prevent the spread of infection.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Dr. Freano and his team treat patients with care regardless of age. They can also help answer questions for parents so they can care for their child’s oral health at home.
More than just a beautiful smile, cosmetic dental services can provide restorative dental care that will support a healthy smile for years to come. Many cosmetic dental concerns can lead to advanced dental health concerns and untreated may even contribute to systemic health concerns.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a modern orthodontic treatment that straightens crooked and misaligned teeth.
- Tooth Bonding: Dental bonding uses a biocompatible resin material to cover areas of tooth damage or discoloration. Compared to veneers, tooth bonding is less costly but is best suited to minor cosmetic damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin shells that, like dental bonding, cover damaged or stained teeth. They offer a permanent cosmetic solution.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening treatment can brighten your natural smile by multiple shades.
Restorative dentistry aims to restore your smile to the natural shape and function it once had. Treating the underlying oral health conditions prior to improving esthetics helps to build a healthy foundation for durable and long-lasting restorations.
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge can replace rows of missing teeth. This dental prosthetic may be secured by dental implants or adjacent natural teeth.
- Periodontal Therapy: Gum disease is a common dental ailment that affects half of all American adults aged 30 and over. It has also been linked to problems like Alzheimer’s, rheumatoid arthritis, pancreatic cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Dental Crowns: A tooth crown is a durable cap that can cover a natural tooth or dental implant.
- Dentures and Partials: Full or partial dentures can restore rows or arches of missing teeth.
- TMJ Treatment: If you find yourself bearing down on your teeth during the day, or waking up with a sore jaw, you may be clenching or grinding your teeth at night. Dr. Freano can help save your teeth from excess wear and tear, as well as painful headaches and jaw pain.
Schedule an Appointment in Lexington, KY
Looking for a dentist in Lexington, KY with your best interests in mind? Contact our office or schedule a dental exam online. We welcome new patients and work with those who have been avoiding the dentist for some time.