Growing up in Lexington, Dr. Morgan Chambers’ fascination with science and love of helping others translated into an interest in medicine from a young age. Until college, she believed healthcare was the only profession where these two passions could blend into a career. Luckily, a family friend and mentor introduced her to the world of dentistry, and she never looked back. A beautiful and challenging profession, dentistry was a career path that allowed Dr. Chambers to care for others by improving their health and daily lives – all while staying true to her passion for science and the human body.
After realizing dentistry was her calling, she graduated with honors from the University of Kentucky School of Dentistry in 2009. Dr. Chambers then continued her education and extended her ability to care for patients by completing a General Practice Residency. During this residency, she received advanced training in surgical and sedation procedures, which are progressive oral healthcare methods she has utilized throughout her career. Dr. Chambers’ passion for oral health is deeply rooted in people, which is evident from the first moment you meet her. She fuses the best in technology, materials, and techniques with a kind and empathetic diagnostic approach.
Specializing in general, cosmetic, and modern-day dentistry, Dr. Chambers is an Invisalign preferred provider, Botox Cosmetic certified and holds an Implant Certification from Alabama Implant Education. While this extensive professional training has elevated her skill level, it has also proven that patient-doctor trust is critical to providing the tailored and comprehensive oral health care Dr. Chambers is known for.
As a thread that binds her personal and professional lives, Dr. Chambers’ superpower is showing up and caring for those around her. Spending time with friends and family – especially her three young children reminds her of what is important in life. From simple family walks to big Disney vacations – and everything in-between, her son (Wells) and two daughters (Juliet and Sydney) renew her desire to help others every single day.
About Dr. Chambers
- Graduated with honors from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency at the University of Kentucky
- Active member of the American Academy of Clear Aligners, The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and DOCS Education
- Invisalign preferred provider, Botox Cosmetic certified, Implant certification from Alabama Implant Education
- Volunteer at Mission Lexington, Southland Christian Church, Rosa Parks Elementary
- Dental-specific mission trip to Honduras
- Proud mother to three crazy, beautiful children
- Reading enthusiast and travel junkie
- Passion for friends, food, and all things fun!