Dental issues and concerns can range from simple to complex problems affecting your oral health. Whether you are experiencing tooth pain, bleeding gums, or lost a tooth in an accident, they should not go untreated. Ignoring your current oral health issues only creates more severe dental concerns down the road.
Fortunately, Dr. Doyle Freano treats the dental concerns of his patients in Lexington KY. He can help you get your oral health back on the right path to long-term success. Many patients come to our office with minor dental concerns or complex dental problems that may be affecting their daily quality of life. We do our best to address all issues with non-invasive dental procedures and treatments. Dr. Freano provides helps address the dental health and cosmetic concerns of our community. He will work with you to achieve the comfort and appearance you desire and give you the best foundation for maintaining long-term oral health.
Professional Dentistry in Lexington
Dr. Freano is one of few area dentists with the extensive education, experience, and training necessary to diagnose and treat a wide range of dental problems. He has completed extensive training at the Dawson Academy in order to learn the best methods for caring for his patients.
His specialties include bite disorders such as TMJ and dental implants for missing and damaged teeth. He will perform a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of your entire occlusal system before recommending a plan of treatment. We tailor your dental treatment to restore health and harmony to your smile, in a timely manner.
Common Dental Concerns
Dr. Freano takes time with each patient to understand their concerns, their personal goals, and more. He educates you on the dental treatment options that are best suited to your needs, without adding extras.
There are a variety of dental concerns that Dr. Freano and his team treat, including:
- Frequent Headaches: Patients that experience recurring headaches, especially in the morning may suffer from a bite disorder such as TMJ. We can treat all symptoms of TMJ disorders that can accompany headaches, including jaw and facial pain.
- Bleeding Gums: Gums that bleed, appear swollen, or are irritated may signify the presence of gum disease. We offer periodontal therapy for those with gingivitis to advanced periodontal disease.
- Missing Teeth: A lost tooth, or teeth, should be addressed promptly to avoid additional dental problems. Dr. Freano will most likely recommend one or more dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Teeth Grinding: When left untreated, teeth grinding can cause damage to both teeth and gums. We can determine the best course of action to treat the underlying cause and effects.
- Sleep Apnea: Snoring can be a sign of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), a potentially serious health condition. Dr. Freano can correct your issues with oral appliance therapy.
- Chipped Teeth: Dr. Freano offers treatment for patients with one or more chipped teeth to restore their tooth function and aesthetics. Even small chips in the tooth enamel can impact the look and function of the smile.
- Cracked Teeth: It is important to seek treatment for a cracked tooth to avoid possible infection. Dr. Freano offers several treatments for a cracked tooth depending on the severity. Please contact Dr. Freano if you have just cracked a permanent tooth and he will provide immediate care.
Schedule a Preventive Dental Care Visit
During your routine dental exam, Dr. Freano can often spot the signs of developing dental concerns and recommend effective dental treatment to avoid complex problems. If you have a dental concern, mention it to Dr. Freano and his staff during your next visit to our Lexington dentist office.
Request a dental appointment online using our convenient form, or give us a call at 859-554-1586 today. Please let us know if you have any current concerns or questions about your treatment options. Our friendly dental and office team will be happy to help you get the care you need.