Cosmetic dentistry treatments are a big investment in the future of your smile, so finding the best top cosmetic dentist to help you achieve the best results is important. Even a simple treatment like tooth whitening should be done by an experienced, highly trained dentist so you can have the best results possible.
Dr. Doyle Freano is a top cosmetic dentist in Lexington, KY with over 30 years of experience providing patients with functional, healthy, and beautiful smiles. Learn more about choosing the best cosmetic dentist for you and your goals.
Choosing the Best Cosmetic Dentist: Where to Start
As with any health care provider, it’s important to invest your smile in a cosmetic dentist you can trust. There are a wide variety of cosmetic dental treatments, from minor tooth preparation to major procedures like dental implants and dental crowns.
Before choosing a dentist, be sure you’re familiar with their level of training and experience with the treatments you’re looking for. Here are a few things you should know about your dentist and your treatment:
- Does the dentist have any professional affiliations or additional credentials showing they’ve received continuous education and training?
- How long has the dentist been performing cosmetic dental procedures?
- How much training has the dentist had in cosmetic dentistry and the treatment you’re seeking?
- Does the dentist prefer minimally-invasive procedures and customized treatment plans?
- Does the dentist have high reviews or ratings on patient review sites?
It’s also important to meet with the dentist personally prior to treatment to get an idea of how willing they are to listen to your needs and opinions. A good cosmetic dentist will help you understand the different options available to you in understandable terms.
Our Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Cosmetic dental treatments are not just about aesthetics. Cosmetic dentistry can repair damaged teeth, realign crooked teeth, brighten stained teeth and reshape teeth that are too short or too long. Most importantly, cosmetic dentistry is part of a treatment plan that seeks to restore dental health while improving the look of a patient’s smile and daily function.
Dr. Doyle Freano, Jr. is a Lexington, KY cosmetic dentist who helps patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles. To learn about all of the cosmetic treatments we offer, see Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Dental Implants: Affordable dental implants replace missing teeth. This is a surgical procedure that replaces tooth roots with a metal screw-like post. To learn more about dental implants, see Dental Implants.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the most popular and most commonly recommended cosmetic treatment. Discoloration or stains due to normal eating and drinking habits can ruin the enamel on your teeth and leave you with a less than appealing smile. To learn more about dental implants, see Teeth Whitening.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are made of composite or porcelain laminates that are placed over damaged, chipped or crooked teeth using a bonded adhesive. If you have been unsuccessful with teeth whitening, porcelain veneers are another alternative. To learn more about dental implants, see Porcelain Veneers.
- Inlays/Onlays: Inlays and Onlays are fillings made of composite or porcelain materials. Dr. Freano uses them to repair decayed teeth or teeth with structural damage.
- Composite Bonding: Dr. Freano uses composite bonding to restore chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth. The process includes applying a composite material that looks like enamel to the surface of a tooth or cavity and shaping it into position. To learn more about dental implants, see Tooth Bonding.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers involve more than one cosmetic procedure. The dentist may have to use a combination of cosmetic procedures such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
Best Cosmetic Dentist in Lexington, KY
Dr. Freano and his highly-trained team has over 30 years’ experience with cosmetic dentistry treatments such as dental implants, Invisalign, tooth bonding, implant-supported dentures, and much more. Schedule your cosmetic consultation online or call our office at (859) 554-1586 today.