Cosmetic dentistry is often about more than a pretty smile. Dr. Freano offers cosmetic dentistry to both enhance a patient’s natural smile, and address dental problems that may compromise long-term oral health.
Dr. Doyle Freano practices complete dentistry and begins the process with a comprehensive examination, including an occlusal analysis to spot any underlying dental problems that may affect the longevity of results. He will take the time to understand your cosmetic goals. He takes your overall health into consideration as well. He will never recommend an unnecessary procedure.
Cosmetic dentistry is not just about aesthetics. This strategy can repair damaged teeth, realign crooked teeth, brighten stained teeth and reshape teeth that are too short or too long. Cosmetic dentistry is part of a treatment plan that seeks to restore dental health while improving the appearance of a patient’s smile and daily function.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services:
- Porcelain Veneers: This popular cosmetic dentistry treatment is a thin, custom made shell that covers your natural tooth to improve its appearance. Porcelain veneers can be used to straighten, reshape, or brighten teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are effective treatments for missing teeth. A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically implanted into the jawbone beneath the gum line. This titanium post will act as the tooth root providing a strong foundation for the replacement tooth. Then Dr. Freano will use that to attach a replacement tooth. Dental implants do not come loose like dentures and can last a lifetime if cared for properly along with regular dental visits.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening may remove stains on your teeth and makes your teeth whiter. This popular cosmetic dentistry treatment is the easiest and most economical way to improve the appearance of your smile. We offer two convenient types of professional teeth whitening: in-office teeth whitening and at-home teeth whitening kits.
- Invisalign: This clear aligner system is best used for patients with minor to moderate issues with crooked teeth. Dr. Freano will determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign on your next in-office visit.
- Tooth Bonding: Tooth bonding involves tooth-colored resin material using adhesives and a high intensity curing light. Cosmetic tooth bonding can be done in a single visit to improve the shape, color and symmetry of your teeth. Tooth Bonding is very affordable treatment compared to alternative treatments like porcelain veneers.
Get the Smile You Desire
Dr. Freano understands the anxiety that many patients face when choosing to make over their smile or fix a cosmetic concern. He will discuss the cost of treatment and work with you to ensure you receive the dentistry you need within a budget you are comfortable with.
Having a smile that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing can be an important part of a good quality of life and a boost to self confidence. Considering a cosmetic dental procedure? Schedule a consultation online with Dr. Freano in Lexington and learn more about how cosmetic dentistry can enhance your smile.